Emile Henry Flame Tagine, 3.7 qt.
- Thanks to a special glaze and clay mixture, Flame cookware is safe for use with direct heat and is compatible with all cooktops (induction cooking requires a diffuser plate)
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- Emile Henry Flame is safe for stovetop, broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Emile Henry cookware is highly resistant to thermal shock, and can move directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 9.25"
- Capacity: 3.7 qt.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
New Turn any grill or oven into an Italian-style pizzeria with this high-performance pizza stone. Made from Burgundy clay, each stone is capable of being heated ...See product page for full details »
New Great for soups and stews, braised meats and more, this Burgundy clay casserole makes a versatile addition to any kitchen. Burgundy clay heats evenly for...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Everything I make in it turns out delicious and juicy!