Breville® Programmable Espresso Machine
The espresso pressure-gauge produces the most favorable extraction pressure to create the ideal espresso. Thermoblock heating system provides the ideal temperature. Features a 15-bar Italian-made pump and dual-wall crema system for café-quality crema.
Commercial-style steam wand has a 360° ball joint with a stainless-steel frothing attachment to make it easy to adjust to the perfect position for texturing milk.
Separate hot-water wand for instant hot water. The 72" steel warming tray keeps cups warm, while the 75-oz. removable water tank makes it easy to clean. Machine automatically enters into Power Save mode when not in use after an hour and will switch off if not used after three hours thereafter. Also offers a pre-brew function and auto-purge (anti-burn) function.
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Includes: Espresso machine, stainless steel frothing pitcher, tamping tool/measuring spoon, cleaning tool, 1- and 2-cup dual-wall stainless-steel filters
- Care: Wipe clean; hand wash attachments
- Capacity: 75-oz. water tank
- Dimensions: 10" length x 10½" width x 12¼" height
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Designed in Australia, made in China
- Custom-set programming has auto, custom or manual shot.
- Pressure gauge produces the best extraction pressure.
- Thermoblock heating system for ideal temperature.
- 15-bar Italian-made pump.
- Single-wall filter option creates more nuanced shots for experienced baristas
- Dual-wall crema system makes café-quality crema.
- Steam wand with 360° ball joint with frothing attachment for texturing milk.
- Instant hot water.
- Warming tray keeps cups warm.
- Removable water tank is easy to clean.
- Goes into Power Save mode after one hour and shuts off three hours later.
- Offers a pre-brew function and auto-purge (anti-burn) function.
Questions & Answers
Is this Breville� Programmable Espresso Machine available in your stores or only online? If I purchase it online and don't like it, can I return it to my local Sur la table store
hi i will like to know if this machine can work for a restaurant or cafe and how many cups make a day or is just for home use. thanks.