Le Creuset World Cuisine Cerise Tagine
And because it’s crafted from durable cast iron, the tagine retains heat longer and cooks food more evenly and thoroughly. Traditional Moroccan tagines (the dish is named for the cookware) typically include a combination of braised meat (often lamb, beef or chicken), fruits, root vegetables and fragrant spices like cinnamon, saffron and ginger.
Versatile cast iron base is also suitable for browning vegetables and meat on the stovetop, or for warming tortillas in the oven, while the colorful stoneware lid is designed to circulate heat and moisture.
Designed to inspire cooks to explore a bounty of exciting regional dishes from around the world, Le Creuset’s World Cuisine Collection is now available for the first time in the US—and only from Sur La Table.
Savor your weekend with this tagine recipe for Saffron-Scented Chicken with Dried Apricots »
- Fired at high temperatures for increased strength, the enamel finish resists chips, cracks and stains
- Enameled stoneware is virtually nonporous and will not absorb odors or flavors
- Ideal for high-heat cooking, enameled cast iron base provides excellent heat transfer and perfect results when searing and browning as well as superior heat retention
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for traditional oven-to-table presentation
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Includes: Base, lid
- Material: Enameled cast iron, stoneware
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 10¾" x 8"
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Cast iron base made in France; stoneware top made in Taiwan
Inspired by the slowly simmered, heavily seasoned cuisines indigenous to Northern Africa, Le Creuset’s Moroccan tagine offers a classic example of...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
Questions & Answers