All-Clad® Ramekins, Set of 2
Catalog and website only.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Two ramekins
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Dimensions: 4½" round x 2 ¼"H (excluding handles)
- Capacity: ½ quart
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- 3-ply bonded stainless steel construction ensures even heating
- 18/10 stainless steel interior will not react with foods
- Professional-quality pans maintain precise shape for a lifetime of service
- Ergonomic side handles ensure easy transport from oven to table for beautiful presentation
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).