All-Clad Covered Lasagna Pan
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 12/06/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Catalog and website only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Generously sized handles enable easy transport, even when wearing oven mitts
- Professional-quality pan maintains precise shape for a lifetime of service
- 18/10 stainless steel will not react with foods
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 11.75" x 2.5" (interior); 16.75" x 12" x 3.75" (exterior)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
- Pan is oven safe to 500°F. Lid withstands heat up to 212°F
What's In the box? Show
- Lasagna pan
- Heat-resistant lid
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
4 months ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
I hope not, as that was pointed out as a no- no.
When roasting chicken or beef after I finished in the oven I use the gas stove top to make gravy in it I don't think I would to use it on the stove top for other things though mostly because I would usually want taller sides like my pots