LED Silicone Grill Light
Stretch the silicone strap around the grill handle and secure it by attaching the strap to the hook. Press the on/off button to illuminate the grill light. Heat-resistant to 500° F. Requires three AA (1½ volt) batteries, not included.
- Nighttime grilling just got a whole lot easier!
- Weather-resistant, year-round light secures to the hood handle of your grill/li>
- Enables you to see your sizzling steaks or burgers
- Five powerful LED bulbs provide light directly to your grill and can be rotated
- Stretch the silicone strap around the grill handle and secure it by attaching the strap to the hook
- Press the on/off button to illuminate the grill light
- Dimensions: 2" x 5" x 3½"
- Material: Silicone and LED lights
- Heat-resistant to 500° F
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
Unfortunately, the very first time I used it, the silicone strap broke and the light fell off the grill. This is going back to the store today. There has to be a decent grill light out there..
I think it would be great if it fit
Taking this one back
Questions & Answers
I've attached the LED Grill light to the handle of my Weber Genesis grill per the instructions, however, when grill is closed the silicon gets very hot to the touch. The grill is maybe 400 degrees.How hot can this get before I need to worry about it melting
I've replaced batteries even tho not used & my lite still does not turn on.