Mauviel® M’héritage 150c Copper Saucepan 3.6 qt.
Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture while you cook and keeps food warm until you’re ready to serve. Thick and comfortable cast iron handles are securely riveted through a cast iron plate for a lifetime of use.
M’HÉRITAGE 150 COPPER COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Use: Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction. Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Care: Hand wash, never use steel wool or bleach
- Capacity: 3.6-quart
- Material: Copper, stainless steel, cast iron
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
- Durable, high-performance cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- Great for making soups and sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, creating one-pot meals, and more
- 1.5-mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless steel interior won’t react with foods
- Tight-fitting lid retains moisture while you cook and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Stay-cool cast iron handle is permanently attached with rivets
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality.
DELIVERS DELICIOUS RESULTS
Great for making soups and sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, creating one-pot meals, and more.
HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY
1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control.
18/10 stainless steel lining preserves the flavor and nutrients of food.
Seals in moisture while you cook and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve.
Cast iron handle is permanently riveted to pan for a lifetime of use.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Stainless steel interior is easy to clean, and polished copper exterior retains its good looks for years to come.
Mauviel’s durable cookware is trusted by chefs around the world and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Now, nearly two centuries and seven generations of Mauviels later, the streets of Villedieu-les-Poêles still ring with the sound of Mauviel hammers. Many things remain unchanged: the Mauviel name is still a fixture in commercial and professional kitchens, the quality of Mauviel products continues to be unsurpassed, and the Mauviel family persists in demanding excellence.
It is this relentless pursuit of perfection that drives Mauviel to continue to innovate. Today, Mauviel offers several lines of the highest-quality products crafted in copper, stainless steel and aluminum to discerning professional chefs and home cooks alike. By marrying centuries of tradition and technique with modern design and materials, Mauviel has positioned itself firmly on the cutting edge. Whether a timeless copper classic or a five-layer marvel of engineering, every Mauviel product is the culmination of centuries of skill, artistry and uncompromising vision. Each Mauviel truly is a masterpiece.