Mauviel® M’héritage 150c Copper Skillets
Ergonomic handle is securely riveted to pan for a lifetime of use. Stainless steel interior is easy to clean, and polished copper exterior retains its good looks for years to come. Oven-safe and compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction.
M’HÉRITAGE 150 COPPER COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- Durable, high-performance cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- Great for making everything from French toast breakfasts to stir-fry dinners
- Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking
- Sides are high enough to prevent most spattering
- 1.5-mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless steel interior won’t react with foods
- Cast iron handle is permanently attached with rivets
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Does not include lid
- Use: Suitable for use with all stovetop heat sources, except induction. Oven and broiler safe to 500° F.
- Material: Copper, stainless steel and cast iron
- Care: Hand wash, never use steel wool or bleach
- Dimensions: 10.2" and 11.8"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
The handle however quickly became an issue. Because it is hammered metal, it tends to heat up rather quickly requiring me to use a pot holder in order to handle the pan. While it is not a "problem" per se, I do like to use my bare hands when using my pot's handles for better grip and controllability. My only disappointment, or rather perhaps an unfortunate surprise. However, I will continue to use this little workhorse until it falls apart. So far I can totally recommend this 8"pan.
1 year ago
Questions & Answers