Herb Bouquets, Set of 3
Bouquets are connected with natural raffia. Herbs are grown without pesticides and hand-harvested on a family farm in California. Each bouquet measures 6". Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
TIPS FOR COOKING WITH DRIED HERBS
Better Homes and Gardens recommends crushing herbs in the palm of your hand—pressing and rubbing them gently to release their aromatic oils. Always add dried herbs at the beginning or middle of cooking. Generally, 1 teaspoon of dried herbs is equal to 1 tablespoon (three teaspoons) of fresh herbs.
- Manufacturer: Creekside Farms
- Includes: Three herb bouquets connected with natural raffia
- Dimensions: Each bouquet measures 6"; set of 3 measures 18"
- Materials: Herb bouquets include marjoram, dill, anise, thyme, rosemary, sage, and purple oregano, connected with natural raffia
- Made in the USA
- Web exclusive: This product is only available online
- An ideal gift for your favorite cook
- Fresh, natural herb bouquets look great in any kitchen and can even be used for cooking
- Includes marjoram, dill, anise, thyme, rosemary, sage, and purple oregano
- Set of three bouquets is tied together with natural raffia
- Herbs are grown without pesticides and hand-harvested on a family farm in California