Staub Mini Round Cocotte
Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip. Ceramic base is suitable for all heat sources. Limited lifetime warranty. Dishwasher safe. Made in France. ¼ qt.
- Great for making individual servings of stews, soups, casseroles and cobblers.
- Distributes and retains heat evenly for perfect results.
- Durable enamel finish won’t chip, scratch or discolor.
- Can be used with all heat sources.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Capacity: ¼ qt.
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
4 months ago
Pine (peppercorns), white (sea salt), and cherry (pink salt) - Christmas colors in my kitchen all year. Cheerful and practical - and Staub quality.
I use it every day, cover stays in place, seasonings stay dry and fresh. I want another for salt, this one is dark grey, holds coarse ground pepper. Perfect.
Only drawback is that it's kind of pricey, but then you only need a couple. I have a third for seasoned salt, not just plain sea salt.
2 months ago
Questions & Answers