Breville® Control Grip™ Immersion Blender
Mixer features variable control for precision mixing and versatility, along with an 8" immersion shaft and a 6’ power cord for increased portability and movement.
The non-scratch edge protects surfaces of pots, pans and bowls. Includes 3-cup chopper attachment and 5-cup mixing/measuring container with lid and anti-slip mat. Catalog and website only.
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Capacity: 3-cup chopper attachment; 5-cup mixing container
- Dimensions: 16¼"H x 3"L x 2½"W
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited one-year warranty
- Designed in Australia; assembled in China
- Catalog and website only
- Ideal for drinks, smoothies, soups, sauces and more
- Ergonomic Control Grip™ lets you operate mixer from a natural hand position
- Reduces excess suction for greater control and more efficient blending
- Features variable speed settings
- Non-scratch base protects pots and pans
- 8" immersion depth
- Includes 3-cup chopper attachment and 5-cup mixing/measuring container with lid and anti-slip mat
- Limited one-year warranty
John OBrien (Bills son) quickly became passionate about the growing small-appliance business, founding the Breville Research and Development center in 1972. Two years later, the worlds first scissor-action sandwich maker was invented, selling 400,000 units in its first yearone of the most successful product launches in Australian history.
Today, from New Zealand to the UK, toasted sandwiches are still affectionately called ‘Brevilles,’ so much so that the term has been added to the Australian dictionary. The sandwich makers success was soon followed by the iconic Kitchen Wizz food processor, together with a range of high-performance, time-saving appliances such as blenders, dairy bars, yogurt makers and waffle irons. By the early 80s, Breville had established an office in Hong Kong, and was exporting its innovations to 15 countries.
During the 90s, Brevilles hometown of Sydney became one of the worlds most multicultural cities, with a craving for fresh, healthy foods and a taste for Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
Brevilles revolutionary innovations, such as the high-wall heating electric wok, the health grill, panini press and award-winning Juice Fountain and espresso machines, brought Sydneys café culture to millions of homes around the world. In 2001, Brevilles merger with Australian kitchenware company HWI helped support the expansion of Brevilles Centre of Design.