Global® Chef’s Knives
- Forged from a single piece of stainless steel for incredible strength, durability and performance
- Lightweight G18 CROMOVA steel takes and holds a lasting edge—even at the ultra-sharp 12.5° angle used in Japanese cutlery
- Sleek, ergonomic handles feature Global’s signature dimple pattern for a secure grip, comfort and control
- Seamless design is hygienic and easy to maintain
- Global knives are perfectly balanced thanks to handles that are precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade
- Manufacturer: Global
- Material: Stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash only
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
With their exceptional performance, comfortable handling, and easy cleanup, Global knives have been a favorite among professional chefs for more than two decades. You’ll see them used on television cooking shows like Master Chef and in the hands of world-renowned culinary celebrities.
Global cutlery is made from CROMOVA 18, the finest stainless steel material. Each knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° for a razor sharp blade with superior edge retention.
Like the Samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Still handcrafted in Japan to the most exacting standards, Global’s award-winning knives are now sold in more than 65 countries. Just as fine swords brought distinction to the Samurai, Global knives lend distinction to the chef, whether professional or amateur.