Global® Ceramic Sharpener, 10"
Ceramic honing rod makes it easy to maintain the edges of your knives between sharpenings.
Lightweight construction features ergonomic handle with Global’s signature dimple pattern, which provides a stronger grip. Oversized hand guard helps ensure your safety.
ACCOMODATES A VARIETY OF KNIVES
10" length accommodates a wide variety of cutlery, large or small. Not for use with serrated or hollow-edged knives.
- Manufacturer: Yoshida Metal Industry
- Use: Not for use with serrated or hollow-edged knives
- Dimensions: 10"
- Material: CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, ceramic
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Maintains the razor-sharp edges of your knives between sharpenings
- Lightweight design features ergonomic handle
- Global’s signature dimple pattern provides a stronger grip
- Oversized hand guard helps ensure your safety
- 10" length accommodates a wide variety of cutlery
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
With their exceptional performance, comfortable handling, and easy cleanup, Global knives have been a favorite among professional chefs for more than two decades. You’ll see them used on television cooking shows like Master Chef and in the hands of world-renowned culinary celebrities.
Global cutlery is made from CROMOVA 18, the finest stainless steel material. Each knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° for a razor sharp blade with superior edge retention.
Like the Samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Still handcrafted in Japan to the most exacting standards, Global’s award-winning knives are now sold in more than 65 countries. Just as fine swords brought distinction to the Samurai, Global knives lend distinction to the chef, whether professional or amateur.