Wüsthof® Grand Prix II 7" Santoku with Bamboo Cutting Board
Styled after the Japanese cook’s knife, the blade is ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing, and the hollow edge creates pockets of air to prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
With bolster and full tang, this knife offers excellent ergonomics and perfect balance for effortless cutting. The handle is seamlessly fitted to ensure the best hygiene and designed to make the knife feel like it’s an extension of your hand. Lifetime warranty.
Blade is 7", total knife length is 11¾". A durable, eco-friendly 12" x 7¾" rectangular bamboo cutting board is included. Hand wash both knife and board.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Includes: Santoku knife and bamboo cutting board
- Care: Hand wash knife and board
- Dimensions: Knife blade is 7", total knife length is 11¾". Cutting board is 12" x 7¾"
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and bamboo
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Grand Prix II: Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel for outstanding strength
- It takes 40 major manufacturing steps, from forging and tempering to grinding and polishing, to create the legendary performance
- Developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Styled after the Japanese cook’s knife
- Perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing
- Hollow edge creates pockets of air to prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Excellent ergonomics
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Bolster and full tang handle
- Knife is made in Germany
- Cutting board is made in China