Miyabi Artisan SG2 Collection Prep Knife, 5.5"
Designed exclusively for Sur La Table, Miyabi Artisan knives feature an industry-leading micro-carbide SG2 core plated in nickel and stainless steel for a dramatic textured finish and exceptional performance.
Each knife is hand-honed using a blend of traditional methods and cutting-edge techniques, resulting in a true katana edge that glides effortlessly through almost any food. The uniquely shaped handle is constructed from beautiful cocobolo-rosewood pakkawood with handsome decorative embellishments and rests comfortably and securely in the hand.
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Seki City, Japan
- Industry-leading SG2 core is ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional durability
- SG2 powder-steel core is clad in layers of nickel and stainless steel, then given a hammered finish that helps prevent sticking and looks stunning
- Blade is hand-honed to an exceptionally sharp 9½° to 12° symmetrical edge
- Distinctive pakkawood handle is designed to rest comfortably in the hand and features brass and red spacers, a stainless steel bolster and end cap, and an attractive mosaic pin
- Manufacturer: Miyabi
- Material: Nickel, stainless steel, cocobolo pakkawood
- Dimensions: 5.5" blade, 10" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
Questions & Answers