Bob Kramer Sharpening Stone, #1000 grit
Although he is most widely recognized for his blades, Bob is also an expert on sharpening. In that spirit, he has collaborated with ZWILLING to create the KRAMER by ZWILLING sharpening collection.
In order to maximize the performance of any knife, it is very important that the edge be properly cared for. Retooling your knives’ edges by hand may seem daunting to a beginner, but with Kramer’s help many describe the experience as relaxing and gratifying. Keeping your blades sharp not only makes the cook’s most important tool easier to use, sharpening makes knives safer.
Made from synthetic ceramic whetstone, the Japanese sharpening stone #1000 grit is for fine sharpening. The stone can efficiently sharpen knives to the desired sharpness as well as create a long-lasting sharpness through minimal work. It is safe to use on all knives except ceramic. Made in Japan.
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Synthetic ceramic whetstone
- Certified as a Master Bladesmith by the American Bladesmith Society, Bob Kramer is one of the only Master Bladesmiths in the world specializing in kitchen cutlery
- Kramer is King of the Kitchen Knife
- Kramer has seen the knife from every angle—as a chef, a professional knife sharpener, and a Master Bladesmith
- Although he is most widely recognized for his blades, Bob also has an incredible amount of passion and expertise about sharpening
- Kramer has collaborated with Zwilling to create the Kramer by Zwilling sharpening collection
- This incredible assortment offers our customers a sharpening and polishing option to fit every skill level
- Maximize the performance of your knives
- Retooling your knives’ edges by hand may seem daunting to a beginner, but with Kramer’s help many describe the experience as relaxing and gratifying
- Keeping your blades sharp not only makes the cook’s most important tool easier to use, sharpening makes cutting, chopping, and slicing safer too
- #1000-grit Japanese sharpening stone is made from synthetic ceramic whetstone
- For fine sharpening
- Sharpens knives to your desired sharpness as well creates a long-lasting sharpness through minimal work
- Safe to use on all knives except ceramic
- Made in Japan