Handmade Holiday Chocolates
Class Description: Chocolate lovers, rejoice! This fun, hands-on class is devoted to your favorite food group. As we explore (and taste) different types of chocolate, you'll learn how to incorporate seasonal flavors to create a variety of delicious confections. Our instructor will walk you through the steps for tempering and molding chocolate, creating homemade truffles and more. You'll enjoy using these skills again and again to create a variety of decadent holiday treats for family and friends.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class