Global Tomato Knife, 3"
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 04/11/2017, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
- Forged from a single piece of stainless steel for incredible strength, durability and performance
- Serrated blade slices through delicate fruits and vegetables that squash easily and is sharp enough to cut through tough skins and rinds
- Lightweight G18 CROMOVA steel takes and holds a lasting edge—even at the ultra-sharp 12.5° angle used in Japanese cutlery
- Sleek, ergonomic handles feature Global’s signature dimple pattern for a secure grip, comfort and control
- Seamless design is hygienic and easy to maintain
- Global knives are perfectly balanced thanks to handles that are precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade
- Manufacturer: Global
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 3" blade, 8" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
New Return dull knives to their original sharpness–no experience necessary. This user-friendly, hand-held sharpener features a water reservoir and...See product page for full details »
Maintain the razor-sharp edges of your knives between sharpenings with this easy-to-use honing rod. CROMOVA 18 stainless steel sharpener is coated with...See product page for full details »
10 months ago
Questions & Answers