Class Description: Join us in the kitchen for to explore some fun, fall flavors. In this hands-on class, we’re celebrating fall’s bountiful harvest with a menu featuring fresh, seasonal produce. You’ll work alongside other classmates learning techniques for roasting veggies and making candied pecans and homemade vinaigrette for an autumn-inspired salad. Our instructor will share tips for searing the perfect steak and making a flavorful compound butter. Then, we’ll finish on a sweet note with a decadent, from-scratch chocolate custard.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class