Wüsthof® Classic Salmon Slicer, 12"
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Care: Wash knife with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry immediately
- Dimensions: 12"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- The ultimate specialty knife designed solely for the paper-thin slicing of this delicate cut of fish
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for lasting sharpness
- Seamless triple-riveted, full-tang handle for exceptional durability and control
- Full bolster protects fingers
Today, Old World craftsmanship meets 21st-century production methods at Wüsthof’s state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to knives, the company offers a variety of cutting boards, storage blocks, scissors and other cutlery accessories.
Now in its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof maintains strict production standards to ensure only the finest products bear the trident logo, which is recognized by professional chefs and home cooks alike as a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality.
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.