Lodge Cornstick Pan
THE BEAUTY OF CAST IRON
Durable cast iron offers unbeatable heat retention and distribution, so this pan evenly bakes seven perfect cob-shaped corn muffins with wonderfully delicious golden crusts.
READY TO GO
This handy cast-iron grill is coated with vegetable oil and cured at high heat to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the cast iron. It comes pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Like everything from Lodge, this is proudly made in USA.
Please note: Because of the weight of this item, an additional $1.50 shipping charge applies.
This cast iron favorite will last for years and years with proper use and care. Lodge has been making durable, high-quality cast iron cookware for generations, pleasing the most discerning chefs for more than 100 years.
PEREFECT FOR OVEN, STOVE AND CAMPSITE
Durable cast iron works on the open campfire as well as on your kitchen range. Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries due to its wonderful heat-retention properties, as well as its ability to mitigate the open flame without exposing your food to instant over-cooking.
PRESEASONED CAST IRON
Lodge Logic cast iron is ready to use straight out of the box. Their award winning foundry seasoning produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale. The cast iron is sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature. The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.
- Makes 7 crispy, deliciously crusted cornbread cornsticks
- A favorite of Southern cooks, and anyone who appreciates home cooking
- Easily bake up the perfect side dish for stew, soup, chili, fried chicken, steak and more
- Durable cast iron with unparalleled quality, craftsmanship, and superior value
- Equal in quality to heirloom hand-me-downs
- Provides superior heat retention and even cooking
- Works on the campfire as well as on your stovetop, oven and broiler
- Loop side handle makes transport easier, and allows for hanging storage
- Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use straight out of the box
- Manufacturer: Lodge Manufacturing Company
- Care: Hand wash; dry immediately
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 10½"
- Made in USA
Questions & Answers
I know the dimensions on the large pan is 10 1/2 inches, but the description doesn't change for the small pan. How are they different
Large: 12"x5 1/2"
how do I use these. single layer or put one on top of the other when baking?
First, preheat the pan in a 425° oven for 5 minutes. Next, immediately remove the pan from the oven and coat with cooking spray. Then spoon the batter in and bake for about 18 minutes.