Lodge Logic™ Cornstick Pan
THE BEAUTY OF CAST IRON
Durable cast iron offers unbeatable heat retention and distribution, so this pan evenly bakes seven perfect cob-shaped corn muffins with wonderfully delicious golden crusts.
READY TO GO
This handy cast-iron grill is coated with Lodge Logic® vegetable oil and cured at high heat to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the cast iron. It comes pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Like everything from Lodge, this is proudly made in USA.
Please note: Because of the weight of this item, an additional $1.50 shipping charge applies.
This cast iron favorite will last for years and years with proper use and care. Lodge has been making durable, high-quality cast iron cookware for generations, pleasing the most discerning chefs for more than 100 years.
PEREFECT FOR OVEN, STOVE AND CAMPSITE
Durable cast iron works on the open campfire as well as on your kitchen range. Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries due to its wonderful heat-retention properties, as well as its ability to mitigate the open flame without exposing your food to instant over-cooking.
PRESEASONED CAST IRON
Lodge Logic cast iron is ready to use straight out of the box. Their award winning foundry seasoning produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale. The cast iron is sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature. The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.
- Makes 7 crispy, deliciously crusted cornbread cornsticks
- A favorite of Southern cooks, and anyone who appreciates home cooking
- Easily bake up the perfect side dish for stew, soup, chili, fried chicken, steak and more
- Durable cast iron with unparalleled quality, craftsmanship, and superior value
- Equal in quality to heirloom hand-me-downs
- Provides superior heat retention and even cooking
- Works on the campfire as well as on your stovetop, oven and broiler
- Loop side handle makes transport easier, and allows for hanging storage
- Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use straight out of the box
- Manufacturer: Lodge Manufacturing Company
- Care: Hand wash; dry immediately
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 10½"
- Made in USA
Today, Lodge remains a family owned, family operated business producing the most extensive selection of quality cast iron goods on the market. Lodge now offers an expanded line of cast iron cookware for America’s kitchens—Dutch ovens, the largest selection of cast iron skillets on the market, deep fryers, country kettles and more. When cooking outdoors, Lodge goes too, with camp Dutch ovens, griddles, combo cookers and grills of unparalleled quality.
When Joseph Lodge began making cast iron in 1896, he began a legacy that would create the foundation to an enduring standard of quality carried forward by four generations of family. The resulting privately held metal formula, precision molds and exacting mold wall thickness are the result of years of dedication to improving quality that began with the first skillet from the first sand mold.
Not even the most expensive stainless and aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability and value of Lodge. Its legendary cooking performance keeps it on the list of kitchen essentials for great chefs and home kitchens alike.