Wüsthof Classic Euro Paring Knife, 3"
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp
- Skillfully honed cutting edge Honed by hand twice
- Functional, solid, reliable design
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing
- Blades are high-carbon stainless steel
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Dimensions: 3"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #4000
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Google "parts of a kitchen knife" if you don't know what a bolster is.