Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven
Full-sized functionality in a countertop-friendly oven.
Black and Silver are web only.
- Six cooking modes (Proof, Warm, Roast, Bake, Broil and Toast) let you create outstanding results for any meal
- Advanced perimeter convection features a powerful fan with high-volume airflow vents to circulate air for up to 25-percent faster roasting and baking without hot spots
- Integrated temperature probe makes it easy to achieve moist, tender results when roasting, all without opening the oven door
- Precision temperature control is calibrated for the optimal cooking performance in each cooking mode
- Five heating elements and advanced electronics deliver smooth, even heating for complete cooking confidence when baking, broiling, roasting and more
- Easy-glide rack slides smoothly in and out to allow access to your food, while three rack positions offer increased flexibility
- Generously sized cooking chamber fits quarter-sheet pans and most 9" x 13" dishes
- Nonstick interior keeps drips and splatters from sticking and wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Spring-loaded door for gentle opening and closing
- Removable drip and crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Manufacturer: Wolf Gourmet
- Model: Red-WGCO100S, Black-WGCO110S, Stainless Steel-WGCO120S
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 22.38" x 12.63"
- Capacity: Fits quarter-sheet pans and most 9" x 13" dishes
- Weight: 51 lb.
- Watts: 1800 W
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with damp cloth. Removable tray is dishwasher safe. Allow to cool completely prior to cleaning
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
- Baking rack
- Baking tray
- Broil rack
- Crumb/drip tray
- Temperature probe
With wide slots that accommodate everything from sliced bread to bagels, Wolf’s commercial-grade four-slot toaster pairs impeccable performance and a...See product page for full details »
Whether blending a healthy green smoothie, a batch of frozen cocktails or a creamy squash soup, the premium Wolf Gourmet Blender puts extraordinary power...See product page for full details »
The original Bundt pan—cast aluminum provides superior baking performance; premium nonstick surfaces allow quick release and easy cleanup...See product page for full details »
Blueberries may be the perfect fruit—delicious, versatile and refreshingly uncommon in a spread. From pastry recipes to punching up smoothies and...See product page for full details »
New Designed to fit perfectly inside Breville Smart Ovens and compatible with larger toaster ovens, this professional-quality bakeware set is crafted...See product page for full details »
With wide slots that accommodate everything from sliced bread to bagels, Wolf’s commercial-grade two-slot toaster pairs impeccable performance and a...See product page for full details »
1 year ago
Complaint - why does the beeper / buzzer / alarm have to be so loud and cycle multiple times. Turning off the oven (yes, you pressing the "Off" button) results in the oven announcing your actions. It's impossible to be quite in the morning when others are sleeping...be like other manufactures and let us turn off / change volume of the alarm.
It bakes very evenly.
Love the proof function as I keep my house very cool in the wintertime which isn't great for the rising of yeast breads.
I have removed my toaster from the counter as my Wolf oven makes toast so much more nicely.
So happy with my purchase.
1 year ago
10 months ago
12 months ago
Questions & Answers
Hope this helps.
Wolf is known for its awesome cooking capability. They are not the type to crack or even fall off easily. This is a quality product that cooks well.