Vitamix® Pro 200 Blender
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 07/14/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Includes: Blender, container and recipe book with over 300 gourmet delights
- Material: Eastman Tritan BPA-free co-polyester, ABS plastic and metal
- Care: Unit cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water—just run on high for 30 seconds; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth. Do not place the container or lid into the dishwasher as this may harm its components.
- Capacity: 64-oz. BPA-free container is shatter proof
- Dimensions: 20¼" x 8.8" x 9"
- Engineered and assembled in the USA by a family-owned American company since 1921
Discover our favorite Vitamix recipes to get you going: Click here »
New This dry-blade container is ideal for grinding rubs and fresh grains, as well as making marinades. Features a locking lid that’s conveniently marked...See product page for full details »
New A true American success story, this fourth-generation family-led company is one of our customers’ favorite brands. Since before the Great Depression...See product page for full details »
A true American success story, this fourth-generation family-led company is one of our customers’ favorite brands. Since before the Great Depression...See product page for full details »
The 200 has the same motor and insides as the 500, so don't feel like you're buying a lesser machine. It just doesn't have the convenience pre-programed speeds. But it can do anything the 500 can do; even heat soups if you run it for 5 minutes or so. So if money is tight, you can definitely buy the 200 with no regrets. If you want the presets and stainless steel, go for the 500. Either way, you can't go wrong with Vitamix
Questions & Answers
We have a friend who wants to buy this and she lives in europe.
The tamper is mentioned in a review. The description does not mention it.