Vitamix® Pro 200 Blender
Vitamix is a family-owned, American company that has been producing high-quality blenders since 1921.
Compare all Vitamix high-performance blenders: Click for details »
Discover our favorite Vitamix recipes to get you going: Click here »
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
- Includes: Blender, container and recipe book with over 300 gourmet delights
- Material: Eastman Tritan BPA-free co-polyester, ABS plastic and metal
- Care: Unit cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water—just run on high for 30 seconds; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth. Do not place the container or lid into the dishwasher as this may harm its components.
- Capacity: 64-oz. BPA-free container is shatter proof
- Dimensions: 20¼" x 8.8" x 9"
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
New A true American success story, this fourth-generation family-led company is one of our customers’ favorite brands. Since before the Great Depression...See product page for full details »
A true American success story, this fourth-generation family-led company is one of our customers’ favorite brands. Since before the Great Depression...See product page for full details »
Great for making custom flour blends, grinding spices and more, this dry grains blending carafe features a special blade configuration that forces...See product page for full details »
New Our timeless, straight-sided drinking glasses are perfect for sipping iced tea, soda, smoothies, milkshakes and more. Durable, dishwasher safe glasses...See product page for full details »
The 200 has the same motor and insides as the 500, so don't feel like you're buying a lesser machine. It just doesn't have the convenience pre-programed speeds. But it can do anything the 500 can do; even heat soups if you run it for 5 minutes or so. So if money is tight, you can definitely buy the 200 with no regrets. If you want the presets and stainless steel, go for the 500. Either way, you can't go wrong with Vitamix
Questions & Answers
We have a friend who wants to buy this and she lives in europe.
The tamper is mentioned in a review. The description does not mention it.