Wüsthof® Classic Paring Knife, 3½"
The knife’s full bolster helps protect fingers from the laser-controlled and laser-tested cutting edge. An indispensable addition to any collection. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 3½"
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polypropylene
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Ideal for delicate peeling and prep work, as well as small cutting tasks
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Ergonomic handle design reduces hand fatigue
- Full bolster helps protect fingers
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge for an incredibly sharp and uniform edge
- Made in Germany
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Germany. 12".See product page for full details »
New Every Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength and designed in consultation with...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers