All-Clad® Stainless Saucepan, 1½ qt.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Includes: Saucepan and lid
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Pan holds heat well and limits evaporation
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and flavor
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle enables safe and easy transport
- 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
- Compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander.