The original Microplane rasp, this stainless steel zester makes quick work of zesting citrus or grating ginger root. 12" long. Dishwasher safe. Made in USA.
- Manufacturer: Microplane
- Includes: Cover
- Care: Dishwasher safe; rinse your grater in wam water immediately after each use
- Dimensions: 12" x 1¼" x ¼"
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Model: #40001
- Made in USA
- For zesting and grating of citrus zest, hard cheese, nutmeg, ginger and garlic
- Incredible fine shavings of zest.
Microplane zesters and graters feature unique razorlike edges that finely slice instead of tearing or shredding. Originally created as a woodworking tool, the first Microplane rasp was invented by brothers Richard and Jeff Grace in Russellville, Arkansas, and has since become a food-prep essential found in kitchens around the world.