Round Ravioli Stamps
- Manufacturer: Eppicotispai
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: Small: 2¼"; large: 3¼"
- Material: Aluminum and wood
- Stamps help make beautiful and fresh ravioli.
- In just one step, tool seals ravioli into just the right shape and marks it for cutting.
Cons or neutral: pressing alone doesn't separate the dough. (Maybe my dough wasn't thick enough to begin with!) And a little pricey. I was in a hurry, so I had to make a purchase on the spot!
This was my first ravioli cutter. I chose a stamp because I was fixing a small portion and because of the cuteness and convenience of a small tool
Questions & Answers