Chicago Metallic® Commercial II Standard Muffin Pan, 12 Count
- Manufacturer: Chicago Metallic
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Nonstick coated aluminized steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Chicago Metallic has been a favorite of culinary professionals and home bakers for its superior performance and lasting durability since 1898.
- Professional bakeware features Ifalon nonstick finish, which won’t chip or peel, and is 10 times more durable than traditional nonstick coatings.
- Heavyweight aluminized steel provides exceptional heat conductivity and durability.
- Folded corners and thick, reinforced rolled edges help prevent warping.
- Aluminized steel is corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Questions & Answers
I purchased this product from your store in Seattle but when I went to bake muffins today, I had to put a sheet pan under it as the dough for the bran banana muffins would just go through the hole. Is this what's intended? Do I adjust the temperature or time due to the extra layer? Some of them came out of the pan fine and some were stuck on the bottom to the sheet pan, which made a hole in the bottom of the muffin. Please advise