All-Clad® LTD Nonstick Griddle
Perfect for making pancakes and bacon for Saturday breakfasts or grilling sandwiches for quick weeknight meals. The generously sized cooking surface spans across two burners, enabling you to make enough for the whole family at once. Durable nonstick surface enables you to cook with little or no oil, and releases foods easily for quick clean up.
Compatible with most stovetop and oven heat sources, but not recommended for induction cooktops.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and nonstick coating
- Care: Hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Dimensions: 13" x 20"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Transforms your stovetop into a professional-quality griddle
- Durable anodized aluminum eliminates hot spots and ensures consistent, delicious results
- Integrated drip well around the perimeter traps grease for healthier cooking
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles are securely attached with steel rivets
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).