Whether you’re using this slicer to make matchstick veggies or elegant ribbons for garnish, its two-blade construction makes slicing a breeze. Lightweight and rust-proof, it comes equipped with a razor-sharp zirconium oxide blade (close in hardness to diamond) for consistent cuts every time. Polypropylene resin handle and hand guard for safe, comfortable use. Dishwasher safe.
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Care: Hand wash with water and liquid dish soap, dishwasher safe
- Capacity: String cuts 3.12mm
- Dimensions: 1¼" x 2¼" x 6¾"
- Material: Blade: advanced ceramic, handguard: ABS plastic, handle: ABS resin
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Model: #CSN-182s
- Extra-wide teeth produce perfect string cuts (1/8" or 3.125 mm) for sautéing, garnish, salads, etc.
- Fast and easy to use: no set-up!
- Ideal for julienning carrots, zucchini and potatoes.
- Comfortable, angled handle.
- Use the corner notches to secure the slicer on top of bowls.
Crafted of lightweight zirconium oxide, Kyocera's world-famous ceramic knife blades resist corrosion, keeping their sharp edges ten times longer than other professional bladeseven high-carbon steel. Micro-grain ceramic Kyocera blades are dense with a sharp cutting edge. Smooth, polished blades resist germs and are impervious to acid, oil and salt, and won't rust or brown foods. Comfort handles and perfectly balanced blades reduce hand and arm fatigue during cutting tasks. Kyocera produces ceramic knives in Sendai, a city in southwest Japan on the island of Kyushu.