Emile Henry® White Quiche & Tart Dish, 12"
PERFECT FOR BAKING AND SERVING
With its high-resistance glaze, you can serve and cut directly in the dish. Your quiches and flans will bake evenly, without burning or sticking, because the clay diffuses the heat evenly over the surface of the dish.
THE BEAUTY OF CERADON®
Emile Henry’s ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France, from high-fired Burgundy clay, unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat. Ceradon® is their exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramics for everyday use. You’ll absolutely love how easy it is to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
Burgundy clay evenly and slowly diffuses cooking heat to the very center of the cooking dish. Food is cooked evenly, which brings out the flavors and aromas. Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties that keep food hot and more flavorsome when resting on the dining table or on a kitchen sideboard.
FREEZER TO OVEN
Everything from Emile Henry can go directly from freezer-to-oven. They exhibit extraordinary thermal shock properties. Plus, they’re safe under the broiler and in the microwave.
EXTRAORDINARILY DURABLE POTTERY
Emile Henry clay cooking vessels resist chip and cracks. You can even cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the finish.
EASY TO CLEAN
The surfaces do not trap and hold baked on or burnt food. Cleaning is remarkably easy. All Emile Henry products can go in the dishwasher.
There is no lead or cadmium in their products; the glaze is 100% food safe and will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
All Emile Henry products carry a limited household warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship.
- Designed to bake the perfect quiche, tarts and many other recipes
- Made from local clay in Burgundy, France
- Features Ceradon®, an exclusive finishing process that improves the qualities of traditional pottery
- Provides gently even heat distribution
- Safe for microwave, broiler and dishwasher
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties that keep food hot and more flavorsome
- Can go directly from freezer to oven
- Resists chips and cracks; you can cut directly on the surface without damaging the finish
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Care: Easy to clean in dishwasher or hand wash; cannot be used on a direct flame or electric ring
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 12"
- Warranty: "10year warranty."
- Model: #68.60.02
- Made in France
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products. Worldwide, professional chefs and home cooks appreciate Emile Henry for the many products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the right dimensions, the correct depth and the special features that make Emile Henry so desirable for everyone that enjoys cooking and eating great foods. Discerning gourmands recognize the quality in every loaf pan, casserole dish, stew pot, handcrafted pie dish, trivet, tagine, and brazier they create.