Romertopf Clay Baker
- Great for low-fat diets
- Food stays moist without added oil
- Food retains all its fresh flavors and nutrients
- Soak in water before use to generate and maintain moisture for succulent, tender results
- Unglazed earthenware construction promotes gentle cooking
- Tight-fitting lid circulates heat while sealing in juices, flavor and nutrients
- Glazed cooking surface resists stains, won’t absorb odors and is easy to clean
- Flared rim allows for easy transport in and out of oven
- Clay retains heat longer; perfect for serving on your table
- Material: Earthenware
- Capacity: 4.2 qt.
- Made in Germany
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Questions & Answers
I would also like to say that they are not as hard to take care of as it seems they would be , and mine always holds the Ham at Thanksgiving , and all of my family loves the good taste and moist flavor of the ham .
What are the measurements of each size? I am deciding which size to roast a chicken and veggies/potatoes for two people. Thanks.