If you prefer to cook slow meals yet find yourself on a fast-food schedule, cooking with a pressure cooker is a superb answer. In just a short cooking time, this safe and healthful method can provide a depth of flavor to soups, vegetables and meats that usually requires much more time. A convenient quick-cooking guide rings the gasket on the lid of this 3¾-quart stainless-steel pot. Includes trivet for steaming. Hand washing recommended. Made in Switzerland.
- Manufacturer: Kuhn Rikon
- Includes: 90-page recipe, instruction book
- Care: Abrasive cleaners should be avoided
- Capacity: 3.7 qt.
- Dimensions: 8" x 4¾"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 10-year warranty on all non-replaceable parts, material and workmanship
- Model: #3050
- Made in Switzerland
- Perfect for singles and small families.
- Ideal for steaming vegetables, small soups, rice dishes and small roasts.
- 10/10 stainless steel will not interact with food and is dishwasher safe.
- Five over-pressure safety systems, integrated automatic locking system.
- Solid aluminium sandwich for even browning and rapid heat absorption.
- Stainless-steel steaming trivet, new generation spring-loaded precision valve.
- User-friendly operation and interior fill lines.
The quality and innovation that Kuhn Rikon has provided for over 80 years have given cooks the convenience of easy-to-use products for the kitchen. Kuhn Rikon’s precision-crafted tools blend Old World craftsmanship with modern technology, yielding impressively styled, yet functional pieces. They boast the broadest line of pressure cookers in the world, and their unique shapes and sizes won’t be found anywhere else.