Kuhn Rikon Anniversary Pressure Cooker, 3.7 qt.
- Manufacturer: Kuhn Rikon
- Includes: 90-page recipe, instruction book
- Care: Abrasive cleaners should be avoided
- Capacity: 3.7 qt.
- Dimensions: 8" x 4¾"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 10-year warranty on all non-replaceable parts, material and workmanship
- Model: #3050
- Made in Switzerland
- Perfect for singles and small families.
- Ideal for steaming vegetables, small soups, rice dishes and small roasts.
- 10/10 stainless steel will not interact with food and is dishwasher safe.
- Five over-pressure safety systems, integrated automatic locking system.
- Solid aluminium sandwich for even browning and rapid heat absorption.
- Stainless-steel steaming trivet, new generation spring-loaded precision valve.
- User-friendly operation and interior fill lines.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I am planning on buying a pressure cooker soon, but I'm really unsure as to which one is the best for me. I prefer a stovetop model rather than an electric. What is the difference in the new design Kuhn Rikon and the anniversary edition other than the lift handle? Is the Fagor set of the equivalent quality and is it useful enough for the extra storage space required