Ina Garten's Ultimate Thanksgiving
Class Description: "Cooking is one of the great gifts you can give to those you love…And when people show up around your table, you create a community of friends who take care of each other, which is, for me, the whole point of cooking…It doesn’t really matter what the occasion is—big or small—but it’s the connections we have with people we love that nourish our souls. " - Ina Garten, Cooking for Jeffrey
Want to impress family and friends with a traditional Thanksgiving feast but don’t know where to begin? We’ve partnered with Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa, to create this hands-on class just for you! Our chef instructor will walk you through Ina’s easy techniques for everything from perfectly roasting turkey to creating creamy homemade gravy. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates as you practice braising root veggies and making garlic mashed potatoes. Plus, we’ll round out the feast with Ina’s ultimate pumpkin pie featuring a from-scratch crust and accented with boozy whipped cream.
Join us as we celebrate the much-anticipated release of Ina’s 10th cookbook, Cooking for Jeffrey, with this very special 3-hour cooking class. After mastering a few fundamentals, you’ll be ready to wow guests with a spectacular holiday spread.
Please Note: **Classes taught by Sur La Table Chefs. Ina Garten will not be in attendance**
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class