Schott Zwiesel Air White Wine Decanter
High-quality glassware fit for royalty.
The ingenious design of the decanter invokes an uncanny lightness with its softly curved bowl and delicate neck. Despite its silhouette, the patented Tritan Protect crystal retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass and resists chipping, scratching and breakage.
This elegant decanter is designed to coax the full flavors out of your favorite wines. Decanting is recommended when enjoying older wines to remove sediment, and when enjoying young wines to expose the wine to oxygen.
Discover the Schott Zwiesel Collections»
- Designed by Bernadotte & Kylberg, a celebrated design duo consisting of Carl Philip Bernadotte—Prince of Sweden—and Oscar Kylberg
- Tritan Protect provides the decanter with double protection
- Despite delicate silhouette, decanter is dishwasher safe
- Presents white wine in stunning style and clarity
- Adds an elegant touch for entertaining or everyday meals
- Manufacturer: Schott Zwiesel
- Model: 0019.119613
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 13.8"
- Capacity: 25.3 oz.
- Made in Hungary exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
New This sophisticated glass is a brilliant choice for savoring your favorite full-bodied white wines. The remarkably light and exceptionally durable Air series ...See product page for full details »
New This sophisticated glass is a brilliant choice for savoring your favorite soft-bodied white wines. The remarkably light and exceptionally durable Air series ...See product page for full details »
New This sophisticated glass is a brilliant choice for savoring the complex aromas and flavors of your favorite varietals. The remarkably light and...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers