Schott Zwiesel Air Riesling Glasses, Set of 6
High-quality glassware fit for royalty.
The ingenious design of the glass invokes an uncanny lightness with its whisper-thin stem and softly curved bowl. Despite its delicate silhouette, the patented Tritan Protect crystal retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass and resists chipping, scratching and breakage.
The perfect tapering of the wine bowl on the Riesling wine glass fully appreciates the multilayered aromas and textural nuances of light whites like Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling.
Discover the Schott Zwiesel Collections»
- Designed by Bernadotte & Kylberg, a celebrated design duo consisting of Carl Philip Bernadotte—Prince of Sweden—and Oscar Kylberg
- Tritan Protect provides the glass with double protection
- Specially tempered surface of the stem significantly increases resilience and resistance of glass
- Despite delicate silhouettes, glasses are dishwasher safe
- Presents Riesling and light white wines in stunning style and clarity
- Adds an elegant touch for entertaining or everyday meals
- Manufacturer: Schott Zwiesel
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 3" x 7.5"
- Capacity: 9.3 oz.
- Made in Germany exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Set of 6 glasses
New This sophisticated glass is a brilliant choice for sipping port and other sweet dessert wines. The remarkably light and exceptionally durable Air series was ...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers