KitchenAid® Artisan® Mini Premium Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater, 3.5 qt.
Mini footprint, mighty power.
Slow stirring to ultra-fast whipping, the Mini stands up to any mixing task with 10-speed slide control and a range of mixing tools for endless possibilities. A convenient tilt-head design makes adding ingredients quick and simple, and innovative Soft Start® begins mixing gently—no more splashing or puffs of flour. Plus, the Flex-Edge Beater scrapes sides of the bowl while mixing for fast and thorough mixing.
Best of all, the Mini powers all of KitchenAid’s multi-purpose hub attachments so you can easily take your stand mixer to the next level.
Click here to see what makes the Mini so great
Click here to compare KitchenAid stand mixers
- The KitchenAid® Artisan® Mini is one of KitchenAid’s most significant innovations in stand mixing in over 20 years
- Assembled in Greenville, Ohio with all other KitchenAid stand mixers. KitchenAid has been an American brand since 1919
- The upgrade models include a polished stainless steel bowl with a convenient handle and a flex-edge beater that scrapes the sides of the bowl while mixing
- 25% lighter—move mixer from cabinet to countertop and back again without straining your biceps
- 20% smaller—frees up precious counter space
- Advanced DC motor runs more quietly while delivering the same power as the KitchenAid® Classic™ Series Stand Mixer.
- Enhanced design features chrome-plated knobs, elegant wrap-around trim band and convenient cord location
- 10-speed slide control lets you select the ideal speed for your mixing job
- Soft Start® feature helps to avoid ingredient splash and flour puff by starting at a lower speed
- Planetary action allows mixing head to spin independently while making continual revolutions around the bowl for complete, efficient mixing
- Tilt-head design allows easy access to the beater and mixing bowl
- Flex-Edge Beater delivers greater scraping performance and thorough, faster ingredient incorporation
- 3½-qt. polished stainless steel bowl features a handle for easy removal from mixer
- Includes flex edge beater, dough hook and wire whip for a variety of tasks—blending, whipping, kneading and more
- Classic KitchenAid hub powers more than 12 optional attachments, including spiralizer, juicer, food grinder, pasta maker and grain mill (attachments sold separately)
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KSM3316XFW, KSM3316XHT, KSM3316XBM, KSM3316XWH, KSM3316XCU, KSM3316XER
- Material: Die-cast zinc, stainless steel
- Product: 12.3" x 7.8" x 12.3"
- Carton: 16" x 10.3" x 15.1"
- Master Pack: 16.3" x 10.6" x 16"
- Capacity: 3.5 qt.
- Weight: 14.4 lbs.
- Watts: 250 watts
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in USA
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe exterior clean. Bowl and coated mixing tools are top rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash wire whip
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
- Mini stand mixer
- 3.5-qt. polished stainless steel mixing bowl with handle
- Flat beater with silicone flex edge
- Dough hook
- 6-wire whip
- Instruction manual
Perfect for pasta fans, this handy set of three attachments turns your KitchenAid stand mixer into a versatile pasta maker. The rolling attachment makes it...See product page for full details »
Turn your KitchenAid stand mixer into a speedy spiralizer with this useful attachment that makes it easy to explore the hottest trend in healthy eating...See product page for full details »
Tiny kitchen owners, rejoice! The new KitchenAid Mini packs legendary power and functionality in a space-saving design that’s 25% lighter and 20%...See product page for full details »
7 months ago
The machine was easy to take apart and clean, and looks so nice on my counter. I love the smaller size - it leaves more room on my counter than a bigger mixer would but still gets the job done.
8 months ago
6 months ago
6 months ago
The smaller size is makes it more adaptable with space. I definitely would recommend this product by Kitchenaid.
7 months ago
6 months ago
5 months ago
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
should give you some idea. I do love it.