Espro Glass French Press
French press, perfected.
This clever press is designed to stop extraction as soon as you press the plunger so every sip is perfect. Extra-thick German borosilicate glass and insulated lid keep coffee hot till you’re ready for another cup. Simply put, this innovative French press makes better coffee and is safer and more durable than any glass press we’ve ever tried—and we’ve tried them all. Available in two convenient sizes.
The Espro makes cold-brew coffee as well. Click here for their recipe.
- Patented double micro-filters deliver the full flavor of French press with none of grit
- Revolutionary system features two filters: the first 9 times finer and the second 12 times finer than a traditional French press
- Grinds are fully immersed during brewing so extraction is perfectly even every time
- A simple press of the plunger stops extraction immediately so every sip tastes delicious
- Ultra-durable German borosilicate glass is 40% thicker than most French presses, keeping coffee hotter longer
- Patent-pending safety lock prevents the glass vessel from coming loose while pouring
- Easily recreate the clean, complex flavors of pour-over coffee with optional filters
- Also brews delicious loose-leaf tea and other beverages (tea filters sold separately)
- Manufacturer: Espro
- Material: Stainless steel, glass, polypropylene, silicone, nylon
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 18 oz.: 5.5" x 9"
- 32 oz.: 6.2" x 9.4"
- Warranty: If you are not satisfied with this product or it does not perform over time, you may return it to Espro for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to improper use, lack of cleaning or wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge
- Made in Germany and China
Care & Usage Show
- Top-rack dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended
What's In the box? Show
- French press
- 25 paper filters
7 months ago
7 months ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
Questions & Answers