Demeyere® Stainless Paella Pan, 14.8qt.
Designed to help you create perfect Spanish paella on the stovetop or grill, this impressive pan features their patented Silvinox® surface. This unique surface treatment enriches stainless steel by removing iron and impurities from the surface to ensure the pan retains its gleaming brushed exterior through years of use. It′s also dishwasher safe, and crafted in Belgium.
PERFECT FOR MANY USES
Ideal for entertaining and serving, the Demeyere paella pan is as versatile as it is beautiful. With its generously sized 18" diameter, it′s the go-to pan for large buffets, cooking on the barbecue, and mixed grills—in addition to preparing and serving paella of course!
18/10 stainless steel handles are welded securely to the sides for safe, easy transport and serving. The 18/10 stainless steel interior won′t react with acidic foods.
FROM THE POPULAR ATLANTIS SERIES
This paella pan is from Demeyere′s Atlantis series, noted for its union of advanced technology, workmanship, beauty, performance and comfort. The hallmark of these stainless steel cooking utensils is that they′re state-of-the-art while honoring the sublime pleasure of cooking. Practical design and applied science have been fine-tuned to enhance every chef′s cooking experience.
The welded stainless steel handles prevent the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking.
FUNCTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL
The Demeyere philosophy is that cookware should not only work efficiently but should also be pleasing to the eye and ergonomic.
A FAVORITE OF PRO CHEFS
All Demeyere cookware is developed to comply with and compliment the needs of the modern, professional cook. Many professional chefs all over the world love Demeyere for the efficiency, durability and above all, their lasting performance. BENEFITS:
- Designed to help you create perfect Spanish paella on the stovetop or grill
- Features Demeyere′s 7-ply construction for superior heat conductivity
- Safe for use on any cooking surface, including oven, broiler, and induction cooktops
- Generously sized 18" diameter makes this the go-to pan for large buffets, barbecues, and mixed grills
- From Demeyere′s Atlantis series, noted for its union of advanced technology, workmanship, beauty, performance and comfort
- Revolutionary patented InductoSeal technology using seven different alloys in combination with stainless steel and copper
- Unique technology guarantees an optimal distribution of heat through the bottom
- Silvinox surface treatment to extract impurities and create a lifelong silver white finish
- 18/10 stainless steel interior won′t react with food
- Stainless-steel molded handles allow for safe, easy use
- Handles stay cool and are welded to the sides to ensure maximum hygiene, and to prevent dirt, fat or bacteria accumulating
- Recognized as a prestigious "Belgian Royal Warrant Holder"
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Care: Dishwasher safe Use: Safe for use on any cooking surface; safe for oven and broiler
- Capacity: 14¾ qt. Dimensions: 18" diameter
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Warranty: 30-year warranty (10 for professional use) Model: #44846 ZD
- Made in Belgium
Renowned for developing some of the world′s most advanced cookware, Demeyere products are the gold standard in induction-compatible cookware. Each piece is specifically tailored to maximize the cooking method for which it was designed, and features Demeyere ′s signature 7-ply construction with TriplInduc®. This multi-layered design distributes heat evenly from rim to rim with maximum cooking efficiency and performance. A thick core of both pure aluminum and aluminum alloy conducts heat quickly and evenly. Outside, three layers of stainless steel TriplInduc include a magnetic middle layer designed to make Demeyere cookware work beautifully on all cooking surfaces. The durable 18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive with food and can easily withstand the rigors of daily use.
One of the hallmarks of Demeyere is their approach; they adapt the technological concept of each product to the specific requirements of the typical cooking processes and the recipes for which their cookware will most often be used. Engineers develop – without compromise – the technologies that comply with these requirements. In that regard, Demeyere products are exemplary for all chefs who are looking for products responsive to the most diverse and complex cooking questions, and crafted to perform beautifully for years to come.