Demeyere Stainless Paella Pan, 14.8 qt.
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 02/16/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Designed to help you create perfect Spanish paella on the stovetop or grill, this impressive pan features their patented Silvinox® surface. This unique surface treatment enriches stainless steel by removing iron and impurities from the surface to ensure the pan retains its gleaming brushed exterior through years of use. It′s also dishwasher safe, and crafted in Belgium.
PERFECT FOR MANY USES
Ideal for entertaining and serving, the Demeyere paella pan is as versatile as it is beautiful. With its generously sized 18" diameter, it′s the go-to pan for large buffets, cooking on the barbecue, and mixed grills—in addition to preparing and serving paella of course!
The 18/10 stainless steel handles are welded securely to the sides for safe, easy transport and serving. The 18/10 stainless steel interior won′t react with acidic foods.
The welded stainless steel handles prevent the accumulation of dirt or leftovers and guarantee hygienic cooking.
FUNCTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL
The Demeyere philosophy is that cookware should not only work efficiently but should also be pleasing to the eye and ergonomic.
A FAVORITE OF PRO CHEFS
All Demeyere cookware is developed to comply with and complement the needs of the modern, professional cook. Many professional chefs all over the world love Demeyere for the efficiency, durability and above all, their lasting performance. BENEFITS:
- Designed to help you create perfect Spanish paella on the stovetop or grill
- Features Demeyere′s 7-ply construction for superior heat conductivity
- Safe for use on any cooking surface, including oven, broiler, and induction cooktops
- Generously sized 18" diameter makes this the go-to pan for large buffets, barbecues, and mixed grills
- Revolutionary patented InductoSeal technology using seven different alloys in combination with stainless steel and copper
- Unique technology guarantees an optimal distribution of heat through the bottom
- Silvinox surface treatment to extract impurities and create a lifelong silver white finish
- The 18/10 stainless steel interior won′t react with food
- Stainless-steel molded handles allow for safe, easy use
- Handles stay cool and are welded to the sides to ensure maximum hygiene, and to prevent dirt, fat or bacteria accumulating
- Recognized as a prestigious "Belgian Royal Warrant Holder"
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Care: Dishwasher safe Use: Safe for use on any cooking surface; safe for oven and broiler
- Capacity: 14¾ qt. Dimensions: 18" diameter
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Warranty: 30-year warranty (10 for professional use) Model: #44846 ZD
- Made in Belgium
The key is to maximize the amount of rice touching the bottom of the pan because, as you'll see, that's where the flavor lives. For that reason, paella pans grow in diameter rather than in height. Your rice should never be more than 1/2"" thick. This pan is truly designed for paella and I love it.
We also use it when we make a Japanese dish called Sukiyaki
Questions & Answers