Emile Henry® Red Flame-Top Fondue
WORKS ON ANY HEAT SOURCE
Cook over the included heating base— or use it on halogen, electric and gas stoves as well as in the microwave or the oven up to 500°F.
BUILT TO LAST
Handcrafted from Burgundian clay, it is highly resistant to breakage, crazing and cracking. Includes six wrought-iron forks, stand and burner. One-quart capacity. Dishwasher safe. Made in France. 7½" tall including stand, 8¾" diam.
Burgundy clay evenly and slowly diffuses cooking heat to the very center of the cooking dish. Food is cooked evenly, which brings out the flavors and aromas. Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties that keep food hot and more flavorsome when resting on the dining table or on a kitchen sideboard.
FREEZER TO OVEN
Everything from Emile Henry can go directly from freezer-to-oven. They exhibit extraordinary thermal shock properties. Plus, they’re safe under the broiler and in the microwave.
EXTRAORDINARILY DURABLE POTTERY
Emile Henry clay cooking vessels resist chip and cracks. You can even cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the finish.
EASY TO CLEAN
The surfaces do not trap and hold baked on or burnt food. Cleaning is remarkably easy. All Emile Henry products can go in the dishwasher.
There is no lead or cadmium in their products; all of the glazes are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
All Emile Henry products carry a limited household warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship.
- Fondue pot handles the high heat needed for mixing and melting
- Retains heat and gently diffuses it while at use on the table
- Start your recipes on the stove or in the oven if you prefer; once your recipe is prepared, it can be kept warm on the stand at the table
- Provides gently even heat distribution
- Pot alone can be used as a saucepan on the oven or grill for any recipe of your choosing
- Can be used with electric, gas and halogen stovetops and ovens (up to 500°F)
- Safe for microwave, broiler and dishwasher
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Special induction disk can be purchased separately
- Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties that keep food hot and more flavorsome
- Can go directly from freezer to oven
- Resists chips and cracks; you can cut directly on the surface without damaging the finish
- All of the glazes are 100% food safe and resist fading over time
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Includes: 6 Forks
- Care: Easy to clean, by hand or in the dishwasher
- Dimensions: 8½"
- Material: Ceramic
- Warranty: "10year warranty."
- Model: #61.99.22
- Made in France
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products. Worldwide, professional chefs and home cooks appreciate Emile Henry for the many products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the right dimensions, the correct depth and the special features that make Emile Henry so desirable for everyone that enjoys cooking and eating great foods. Discerning gourmands recognize the quality in every loaf pan, casserole dish, stew pot, handcrafted pie dish, trivet, tagine, and brazier they create.