La Tourangelle Roasted Hazelnut Oil
While hazelnut oil is a delicious product for your culinary needs, it also contains a high oleic-acid content. Perfect for sautéing, baking, dipping, blending into sauces, or drizzling on a finished dish.
- Produced using a centuries-old tradition.
- Combine with lemon juice or vinegar to make vinaigrette.
- Use as a butter substitute with pastas, potatoes and beans.
- Contains a high oleic-acid content.
- Great for sautéing, baking, dipping, blending into sauce, or drizzling on a finished dish.
- Manufacturer: La Tourangelle, Inc.
- Weight: 16.9 oz.
- Ingredients: Hazelnut oil
Questions & Answers