Emile Henry® Cerise Butter Pot
THE BELOVED FRENCH BEURRIER
The ingenious time-tested system uses ordinary tap water. Simply fill the base with the recommended amount of water, spread a softened stick of butter in the top and invert into the base. With regular water changing, the butter will stay fresh and spreadable for a month at a time.
THE AMAZING CERADON® FINISH
Ceradon® is an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use. Thanks to the extremely hard glaze it’s resistant to scratching. Thermal properties help keep food hot or cold, and you can conveniently use each piece directly from freezer to oven to table (0°F to 500°F). Known for being easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher and shock resistant, everything is highly resistant to chipping and guaranteed for 10 years against any defects.
FROM THE EMILE HENRY TABLE COLLECTION
Emile Henry’s Table collection includes a complete line of dinnerware, countertop pieces, and complimentary table-top serving pieces. The simple, yet classic shapes of the pieces are further emphasized by the vibrant colors and deep hues of the glazes. Because of the high-heat production vitirification process, you can cut directly in or on them without worrying about scratching the glaze. Plus for the ultimate in convenience all of Emile Henry’s table and bakeware can go directly from freezer to hot oven and into the dishwasher when finished. Each piece is made in France.
Emile Henry products are made from Burgundy clay and do not chip or crack easily. You can even cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the finish.
EASY TO CLEAN
Cleaning is remarkably easy. All Emile Henry products can go in the dishwasher.
There is no lead or cadmium in Emile Henry products, all of the glazes are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
All Emile Henry products carry a limited household warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship.
- Keep butter soft and fresh for up to a month without refrigeration
- Features Ceradon®, an exclusive finishing process that improves the qualities of traditional pottery
- Uses ordinary tap water
- Butter is soft, spreadable and convenient, kept on your counter or table
- Made from local clay in Burgundy, France, using a pottery tradition that has been alive since 1850
- Cream-colored interiors and painted exteriors that are covered with a translucent glaze, creating a rustic-looking finish
- Burgundy clay has superior temperature retention properties >
- Resists chips and cracks; you can cut directly on the surface without damaging the finish
- All of the glazes are 100% food safe and resist fading over time
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Ceramic
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Warranty: 10-year guarantee
- Made in France
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products. Worldwide, professional chefs and home cooks appreciate Emile Henry for the many products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the right dimensions, the correct depth and the special features that make Emile Henry so desirable for everyone that enjoys cooking and eating great foods. Discerning gourmands recognize the quality in every loaf pan, casserole dish, stew pot, handcrafted pie dish, trivet, tagine, and brazier they create.