KitchenAid® Stand Mixer Pasta Attachment Set
Augment the usefulness of your stand mixer by adding a pasta attachment. Our special set includes three attachments for rolling and cutting pasta dough: a roller, fettuccine cutter and spaghetti cutter.
The roller makes sheets of pasta, including egg noodles and lasagna. An adjustment knob lets you knead dough quickly and work it to the desired thickness. The fettuccine cutter cuts sheets produced by the roller into fettuccine noodles. The linguine cutter lets you cut pasta into thin noodles; very thin sheets can be cut into angel-hair pasta. Set also includes a wooden cleaning brush. Made in Italy.
- Augment the usefulness of your stand mixer by adding a pasta attachment
- Our special set includes three attachments for rolling and cutting pasta dough: a roller, fettuccine cutter and spaghetti cutter
- Roller makes sheets of pasta, including egg noodles and lasagna
- Adjustment knob lets you knead dough quickly and work it to the desired thickness
- Fettucine cutter cuts sheets produced by the roller into fettucine noodles
- Linguine cutter lets you cut pasta into thin noodles
- Very thin sheets can be cut into angel-hair pasta
- Set also includes a wooden cleaning brush
- Made in Italy
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Material: Chrome and nickel
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Model: #KPRA
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
- For use with KitchenAid stand mixers
What's In the box? Show
- Pasta roller
- Spaghetti cutter
- Fettuccine cutter
- Cleaning brush and toothpicks
It was very easy to attach to our Kitchenaid mixer and my husband quickly made us a batch of fresh spaghetti. I look forward to many years of fresh pasta!
One last thing - I had them gift wrap this item and it made a very impressive gift
All in all I am a happy customer
These attachments are easy to use and a must
If you have a kitchen Aid mixer and love pasta.
These are high quality attachments. Was lucky
To get them at a special price just before
The rolling out part is a little difficult-extra hands are helpful. All in all, the pasta maker is an awesome device
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
I was given this mixer by a friend and I love it. It is avocado green and I think 4 1/2 qt. I just don't know if the more recent attachments will work with it. Can you answer soon so I can get in on the sale?Thanks
Will the pasta making attachment for kitchen aid fit a kenmore elite?
Book says - " for setting 7or 8... Very thin "angel-hair"-type pasta/capellini or very fine linguine"
3 pieces of 20lb at setting 8
8 pieces of 20lb at setting 4
I hope this helps
We enjoy ours and will not go back to buying dried pasta as homemade is that much better.