Wüsthof® Classic Hollow-Edge Santokus
An Asian-style chef’s knife, this santoku has a specially designed “hollow” blade, allowing you to chop and slice with great precision without food sticking to the blade. The blade’s extraordinary sharpness is designed to last and easy to maintain.
Triple-riveted, full-tang handle is seamless for a hygienic fit. Limited lifetime warranty. 7". Hand wash. Made in Germany.
Free shipping on 7" santoku only.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Care: Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry
- Dimensions: 5"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Model: #4182
- Precision forged from a single blank of high-carbon steel
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice
- Functional, solid, reliable design
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle
- Granton edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air that prevent extra-thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Made in Germany
- For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüstof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.