Wüsthof® Classic Hollow-Edge Santokus
An Asian-style chef’s knife, this santoku has a specially designed “hollow” blade, allowing you to chop and slice with great precision without food sticking to the blade. The blade’s extraordinary sharpness is designed to last and easy to maintain.
Triple-riveted, full-tang handle is seamless for a hygienic fit. Limited lifetime warranty. Hand wash. Made in Germany.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high-carbon steel
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice
- Functional, solid, reliable design
- Triple-riveted, full-tang handle
- Granton edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air that prevent extra-thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Dimensions: 5" or 7"
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Care & Usage Show
- Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in Germany. 12".See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New Every Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength and designed in consultation with...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Best knife in my collection!