Lodge Logic™ Cornbread Skillet
EVEN COOKING FOR GREAT RESULTS
Makes perfect 3.5" slices of cornbread or scones that are evenly browned on all sides, helping you achieve the most delicious results and texture every time. The heavy-duty weight of cast iron provides an even temperature while cooking, so your recipes are cooked thoroughly, from bottom to golden top.
Please note: Because of the weight of this item, an additional $1.50 shipping charge applies.
Durable cast iron works on the open campfire as well as on your kitchen range. Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries due to its wonderful heat-retention properties, as well as its ability to mitigate the open flame without exposing your food to instant over-cooking.
PRESEASONED CAST IRON
Lodge Logic skillets are ready to use straight out of the box. Their award winning foundry seasoning produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale. The cast iron is sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature. The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.
- Makes up to 8 perfect 3.5" slices of cornbread or scones at one time
- Premium cast iron of equal quality to heirloom hand-me-downs
- Provides superior heat retention and even cooking
- Works on the campfire as well as on your kitchen range
- Puts a golden crust on anything you choose to bake
- Two handles for heavy lifting
- 12 inches in diameter, 2 inches deep
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use straight out of the box
- Manufacturer: Lodge Manufacturing Company
- Care: Rinse with hot water, do not use soap
- Capacity: 8 impressions
- Dimensions: 9" x 3½" x 1"
- Material: Cast iron
- Model: #L8CB3
- Made in USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS