Mediterranean Fall Favorites
Class Description: Learn to transform fall produce into a rustic menu featuring bold Mediterranean flavors. Our instructor will share tips for incorporating authentic ingredients like preserved lemons and feta and walk you through the steps for toasting and grinding spices. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates practicing techniques for grilling, roasting seasonal vegetables, cooking legumes and more. Plus, we’ll show you how to create a classic Mediterranean sauce from scratch.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class