KitchenAid® Mixer Ice Cream Bowl Attachment
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 07/17/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
- Model: KICA0WH
- Stylish attachment converts any KitchenAid stand mixer into an ice cream maker
- Creates up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Powered by stand mixer; pour in batter and dasher and freeze bowl do the work
- Dishwasher-safe dasher, drive assembly, and adapter ring; handwash freeze bowl
- Measures 10-8/9 by 10-2/7 by 10-2/7 inches;
- 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
- Made in China
It is so easy to use and comes with some simple recipes. I also have found some great recipes in the Ben and Jerry's book and David Lebovitz's book ""The Perfect Scoop.""
I like that it is an addition to my KitchenAid Pro 600 Stand Mixer and not a a completely seperate item cluttering my counter.
Keep in mind that the bowl is large and will need to fit in your freezer before and during preparation. You will also need a separate container to store finished ice cream. I use a Glasslock tempered glass storgage piece (also available from Sur La Table.)
Although it is a bit more expensive then some other brands, I believe the attachment is worth the investment. I have never had any issues with mine
Questions & Answers