Turn your KitchenAid mixer into an ice cream maker. Make up to two quarts of ice cream, sorbet or other frozen desserts with the flip of a switch. For use with 5-qt., 5&189;-qt., and 6-qt. KitchenAid tilt-head or bowl-lift models. Hand wash bowl, dasher and drive parts are dishwasher safe. One-year warranty.
- Model: KICA0WH
- Stylish attachment converts any KitchenAid stand mixer into an ice cream maker
- Creates up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Powered by stand mixer; pour in batter and dasher and freeze bowl do the work
- Dishwasher-safe dasher, drive assembly, and adapter ring; handwash freeze bowl
- Measures 10-8/9 by 10-2/7 by 10-2/7 inches; 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
- Made in China